"Hi, I'm David.
"I can help you to clarify your writing, get the right feedback and gain the confidence to do it on your own."
What do I do?
Proof-reading and editing of your article or thesis, compliant with your university's policy.
I assist with clarity of expression, grammar, punctuation, word economy, and citations. You can see many examples of my work elsewhere on the website.
I have worked as a journalist since 2005, with a special focus on the political economy of contested spaces. I have completed dissertations at undergraduate and postgraduate level and am currently writing a 70,000-word manuscript on the Irish housing crisis.
What do you do?
1. First, upload your essay to Google Drive so that you can share your document.
2. Next, create a link to your document and paste it into the form below, along with some other important information:
3. I will reply to you within 24 hours with an estimate of the cost and request for payment via PayPal
(I do not accept EFT):
4. You will receive a *.pdf copy by email with "tracked changes" and comments listed in the margin, like this:
5. If you are unsure or have more questions, we can have a follow-up meeting at or around the Parkville campus,
or anywhere in the Melbourne CBD.
Buy or download a copy of The Elements Of Style! I will rely on this text during our feedback session.
In accordance with your guarantee as to "due care and skill" under Section 60 of the Australian Consumer Law, I will try to remedy any issues you raise as we work on your assignment. If you are still not happy, PayPal provides a dispute resolution service up to 180 days after you pay.
Refer a friend for 10% off!